1. Broad experience across all aspects of business, finance and society. We have written, edited, or planned more than 700 books in all fields, including business, entrepreneurship, management, finance, medicine, dentistry, sports, leading speakers, broadcasting, technology, law, religion, memoirs, and the entertainment world. You don’t want to pay to educate your writer about your field.
2. Quality. Our work has earned highest praise from The New Yorker, The New York Times, Newsweek, People Magazine, the Los Angeles Times, Esquire, the San Francisco Examiner, Publishers Weekly, and many other top national outlets. We have written two New York Times bestsellers and 18 national bestsellers in all.
3. Language across all platforms. The language we create for you can be repurposed as everything from your elevator pitch to blog posts to keynotes to your website. We’re always looking to create language that maximizes marketing opportunities for our clients.
4. Speed. You don’t want to wait six or nine months or a year for your book. In most cases, our books are completed in just three to four months.
5. Business Fables? Yeah, we do that. Our work has been optioned and/or made by Disney, Steven Soderberg, Paramount, HBO, and ABC. A novel we ghostwrote became an ABC TV series. We know how to write Hollywood-friendly business fables and memoirs. We have a strong background in fiction, with Michael having published three of his own novels with Simon & Schuster, two more with Putnam/Berkley, and many business fables for his clients.
6. Broad connections to Hollywood and top New York literary agents. If your project has movie or TV potential and/or commercial appeal for a New York publisher, we have broad experience getting our clients agents and deals.
7. Publish quickly and easily with our publishing partner, Redwood Digital Publishing. Your book can be in your hands and on Amazon and Barnes&Noble.com as a physical book, hardcover or paperback, and an eBook, within 60 to 90 days of completion, with Michael’s trusted publishing partner, Redwood Digital. You keep all the publishing revenue – when you use Michael Levin Writing Company and Redwood Digital, you get 100% of the royalties, and you can print as few or as many copies as you want, whenever you want.
8. Confidentiality. Everything you share with us, and our role in the creation of your book, is held in strict confidence. In 25 years, we have never had a single break in confidentiality.
9. We have a very simple pricing model. Our pricing is as follows:
For a book of up to 150 pages, $65,000 with a 5 percent discount for a one-pay (payable by credit card, ACH, or check).
Book proposals, in order to get a deal with a major publisher: $25,000.
Coaching — $14,500 for six months.
The only “upsell” we offer is an audiobook for $2,500