Michael Levin is an accomplished speaker who has carried his message about writing books and the future of publishing to a wide variety of outlets and organizations.
Michael can speak to your group on topics such as these:
- The Coming Collapse of the New York Book Publishing and The Rise and Rise of Independent Publishing
- Stop Starving and Make a Real Living: The Business Side of Being a Writer
- Launching Your Career in Ghostwriting
- How to Write a Novel in an Hour
- It’s Never Been a Better Time to Write a Book, and Navigating the Brave New Publishing World: A Step-By-Step Guide for Authors
- Or whatever you have in mind!
The following is a small sampling of the events and organizations where Michael has spoken:
- UCLA Writers Program
- New York University Writers Program
- Disney Executives Conference at Walt Disney World
- Continuing Legal Education, Inc.
- T. Harv Eker’s “Never Work Again” event in Sydney, Australia
- Jay Abraham event at the Los Angeles Convention Center, where Michael shared the stage with Stephen Covey, author of The Seven Habits of Highly Successful People; Mark Victor Hansen, originator of the Chicken Soup for the Soul series; quarterback and business leader Fran Tarkenton. (Watch the video below.)
- NBC and WB Television Networks
- Loeb & Loeb law firm, Los Angeles
- Princeton Club, New York City
- Harvard Club, New York City
- Gotham Ghostwriters, New York City
- Writers’ Groups around the U.S. and around the world
Listen to an interview with Michael Levin on the Experience Pros Network
Listen to an interview with Michael Levin on WGN Radio
Listen to an interview with Michael Levin on KIXI AM 880
Listen to an interview with Michael Levin on Lifestyle Talk Radio Network
Levin Live At The Yale Club: The Future of Book Publishing
New York Times best selling author Michael Levin spoke at the Yale Club in New York City on the future of book publishing on February 4, 2014. What is the current book publishing model, why doesn't it work, and what will take its place? Look into Michael's publishing crystal ball right here.